🎃 Since today is the official 1st day of FALL...We have som fun facts for you!! (in case you ever find yourself in a trivia game 😁)
1. "Fall" and "Autumn" are interchangeable, though autumn is more popular among the British.
2. Average temps in the U.S. range from 70 to 30. The warmest state in Fall is Florida. The coldest Alaska.
3. One gallon of apple cider takes 40 apples to make.
4. On the first day of Fall, the hours of daylight and darkness are equal.
5. The colorful leaves of "Fall" always reside in its pigmentation, but they are overpowered by the abundance of green from the chlorophyll due to the longer days of sunshine in the spring and summer.
6. Pumpkins are the most craved food during the fall.
7. More babies are conceived during the fall and winter, and those babies tend to be better students and live longer.
8. Sex drives spike in the fall. As well as love.
9. Fall is good for the economy.
10. "Autumn" movies aren't Oscar worth. No film with autumn in its title has ever won an oscar.............
Get outside, watch the sunrise, watch the sunset..
How does that make you feel?
Does it make you feel big or tiny? Because there's something good about feeling both.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀
اخرج وتمعن في شروق الشمس، انظر الى غروبها...
ما هو شعورك تجاه ذلك؟
هل يجعلك تحس بأنك كبير أم صغير؟
لأن هناك شيء رائع عند شعورك بالإحساسين
My favorite season is upon us 🍂🌾🍁 I can't wait to make wonderful memories in the great outdoors surrounded by beautiful fall colors. What is your favorite season of the year?? 💛 (Don't forget to tag/like within 45 minutes to win a giveaway entry) #wyoming#fishing#fallcolors#tbt#greatoutdoors