I was lucky enough to attend an advanced screening of Coco last week. Coco is an amazing, heartfelt movie that made my girlfriend ugly cry. 10/10. Will watch again soon 👌🏽The film finally hit theaters tonight so what did you all think?
Candy Cane Beignets are the best way to celebrate a 20 week bump! 😆🙌 Halfway there! Also, Reagan insisted on putting his hand on the babe here and it's just the cutest (or he's just trying to get closer to snatching that beignet 🤔)!
Also, 3 important things to address that mostly all have something to do with this post 👇
1. You can find tips for doing Disneyland while pregnant on mkmamas.com! Just search "pregnant" and the post will pop up! 🤰🏻
2. You can also find all special Holiday food offerings (like these Candy Cane Beignets) on mkmamas.com - all the info is in our most recent blog post.
3. In regards to crowds this week (YES, it will be crowded), you can find tips for managing crowds on mkmamas.com - the two posts that you can search are titled "Arriving Early" and "Busy Season." 👍
Calling All @Disneyland Fans: I’m GIVING AWAY a $50 Gift Card + Disneyland Ticket. Enter Below ✨
This holiday season, give the gift of Disney Vacations ❤️ .
Did you know you can GIFT Disney Tickets + Gift Cards for hotels + experiences? .
I always prefer giving my kids MEMORIES they will have forever instead of toys .
And 2018 has soooo much MAGIC:
- In January experience Star Wars @disneyland + Downtown Disneyland - April 13 Pixar Fest starts at both parks
- Pixar Piet debuts in Summer 2018 at both parks
- October is Halloween Time + Mickey’s Halloween Party 🎃
- The Holiday Season is SO Magical! 🌟
Ready to WIN? I’m giving away a $50 Disney Gift Card + Disneyland Park Ticket!
1️⃣ Like this post
2️⃣ Follow me @xo.rachelpitzel
3️⃣ Tag a friend you want to share this with. One friend per comment = 1 entry
That’s it! This giveaway is neither endorsed or sponsored by Instagram. By entering you agree to hold me, Disneyland and Instagram harmless. Giveaway closes Wednesday Nov 22nd at 9 pm PST
#breakingnews#disneyland park discontinues the popular Southern California #annualpass that allows visitors entrance to #Disneyland and Disney #CaliforniaAdventure park on certain days year round will no longer be available for new customers, for the time being, a Disneyland spokesperson confirmed. Starting today Monday, Nov. 20, the $469 pass – one of Disneyland’s least expensive annual pass options – will go on hiatus. The Southern California annual pass option was removed from the Disneyland.com website this morning. Current Southern California Passport annual pass holders will have the option to renew. Those who have passes that expired recently will receive a letter soon on how to renew the pass.