"Lazy Sweet Potato Burritos : This recipe makes 4 large burritos.
1/2 cup brown rice
1 sweet potato diced
2 red peppers sliced
1 x 400 g tinned black beans (drained and rinsed)
100 g kale sliced
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
pinch of salt
4 large tortillas
2 tomatoes diced
1/2 red onion diced
1 avocado sliced
1 lime (juice only)
cashew sour cream
handful of coriander
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
3. Transfer the sweet potato, peppers and black beans to a large baking tray. Then season with the cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Mix together with hands. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the tray from the oven and add the kale. Season with a pinch of salt and a tbsp of olive oil, and rub through with your hands. Bake in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in kitchen foil and warm them up in the oven for a few minutes.
6. To build the burrito, take one tortilla and add a couple of tablespoons of rice, black beans, sweet potato, red pepper and a handful of kale in the middle. Then top with a sprinkling of tomatoes, red onion, and a few slices of avocado. Finish with a squeeze of lime juice, a sprinkling of coriander leaves and a generous helping of cashew sour cream and hot sauce.
7. Wrap the burrito, then tuck it in.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 with the remaining ingredients.. by @wearesovegan
💓 Live longer, Be healthier, Regulate your weight are NOT ⚛ Science Fiction Slogans when You Eat Worm, Green and Real Food that Earth and our Ancestors 👵 Awarded Us.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 📌 Don’t eat anything your great-great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food. There are a great many food-like items in the supermarket your ancestors wouldn’t recognize as food.. stay away from these 📌 ~Michael Pollan
0 2111 hours ago
The iPhone ocho is helping me step up my food selfie game