It's that time again... Looking through all of the photos I took this year made me so thankful for all the amazing people I have been lucky enough to capture memories for. #shootandshare#badgeofcourage#photocontest
Day 14 today. Where has the time gone? We're starting to settle into a little bit of a schedule now. She's an amazing baby and I actually get a 4 hour stretch of sleep through the night. Then we're up for a feeding and then I usually get another 2 hour sleep before its time to get up for the day. I should be having a nap through the day but I've been obsessed with photographing her while she's still tiny and allowing me to pose her. Feeling so thankful ❤️
Oh heeeeeeey there! 👋🏼 It’s Friday and so many of my fave ladies do a Friday introductions so I thought it would be fun to do one over here too! So I’m Taylor (obvi 😜) and here are 5 things about me you may not know!
1. I’m only 24 - it’s so funny because I used to be so shy about sharing my age with people, afraid that they would look at me differently since I’m so young but the truth is it doesn’t really matter to me anymore because age ain’t nothing but a number. 💁🏻♀️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. I love music & all of it...classical (we listen to it all day long), hip hop, rap, (yes, I can rap a mean Lil Wayne, please don’t ask me to especially when I’ve had too much to drink...you will be sorry 😜) etc. We have lots of dance parties and always love to have music on! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. I always wanted to be a hairstylist as a child. I dreamed of having my own salon & my mom and sister would be next door with their makeup boutique. It was so fun, we even drew up a business plan for my dad at one point on how we would do this once I got out of school! 😜
4. I LOVE to cook. Love love love! Just give me some good ingredients and I’ll make things up as i go. I like to try to make everything I can from scratch - because i like to and because I’m kind of a freak about food and what’s in it! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Pregnancy and birth are the best things on the entire earth. I could talk, listen and read all about them all day long. I’ve always said that once my kids are grown, I’ll become a midwife or a doula because I care so much about empowering women during this incredible stage of life. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Now tell me something fun about you!