Ahhaa! Procrastination is your worst enemy not the person hating on you on Instagram
Procrastination is putting things to be done off for a latter time. Do you know how long I ve wanted to do this #mos30dayschallenge? I kept pushing the date forward but here I am (mind made up and am not going to stop). 1. When I feel tired or bored or need to push a job forward. I get up take a short walk, by the time am back am always good to continue.
2. For me the major cause of procrastination is looking at the volume of work to be done vis-à-vis the time to get them done. The solution I found is to take time out of the equation and start. Just do it!
3. Delegate responsibilities. You can't do it all. Ask someone to help out with some things.
4. Get up earlier like I did today. Get up earlier than usual and fix what needs to be fixed. My day is pretty much planned out and I may never find time to do this so I got up earlier and here we are.
5. Make a list. Write down all you want to achieve today. And start ticking them off as you achieve them. Writing a list makes the tasks less daunting.
6. Sometimes, all it takes is a change of scenery to give the brain a spark. If you work from home it simply means you can move your day's work to another location in your home. If at an office do the same.
7. Listen to music!! It helps. Try it and thank me later
8. Turn off your phones or emails or social media for 1 hour and just do the work, you will be amazed at how much you will get done.
Got to run to church now, we will talk about Instagram after service