Day_____onD_____ Night16Day17onD18 #phuquocisland#hochiminairport
Last night in Phuquoc and i'm happy. Looking forward to see what HoiAn's got in store for us 🤹♀️ Before that we've got a whole day of travelling.
11:45am 🛫 #chill at the HCMC airport @luciannaliemola doing what we do best. 7:15pm 🛫 HoiAn babyyyyy 🤸♂️🤸♂️🤸♂️
#costcutting choosing to wait at the airport rather than spending a couple more cents on an earlier flight (p.s with the money spent buying stuff at the airport the earlier flight would have been a better option. W O W what have we become @luciannaliemola ? 🤣 #sorrynotsorry#englishteacherontherun#vietnam
Some may think it’s crazy but I wear my heart on my sleeve... I see the good in everyone, I do what needs to be done for my family (the hubs and pups) no matter how difficult it is, I love helping others who want the help and I am just ME.. I am not perfect, I don’t engage in drama, I don’t kiss ass... and some may not like me for being that way but that’s what makes me, just ME! Another thing I don’t do is take more time for those who matter to me (chosen family and true friends) and that will change this year while focusing on building a better life for the hubs and I... I have so much to look forward too!
BUT days like today when people burn your ass and make you question the what’s, who’s and why’s are TOUGH for me because I don’t live that way!
I have to remember I do not have the power to control everything and as long as I’m still ME at the end of the day that’s all the truly matters... #keepbeinganasswhole#doyou#yourgoingplaces#sorrynotsorry#liveasimplelife#buthusslehard#goalstobealadyboss
🎉 Happy birthday to the girl who has always been a little too cool for school. Thanks for being the best punk I know. I can’t wait for you to get your permit so I can take you on your FIRST EVER drive! 🚗 🤗 😏 you are one amazing lady and I’m so glad I get to be your sister and Im #SorryNotSorry you had no choice in the matter. ~
• I hope you have a marvelous day and feel all the love from those around you. Keep being adventurous, never stop perusing the things you love and always be kind. Love you punk 😘
I doubt I will be able to make it to 10 ... here goes 🤔
1. I'm a South African (really digging deep here.. can you tell !?!)
2. I had a rainbow themed wedding 🌈
3. I got married under a tree on a farm in South Africa 🌳
4. I love weddings
5. I'm a wedding photographer 📷📸
6. I'm a recovering sugar addict ... 12 days clean !
7. I have a wonderful little brother who is 14 years younger than me
8. I have two gorgeous bubba's
9. My favourite season is autumn
10. I grew up with loads of pets from doves to hamsters, cats , dogs, bunnies, fish ... the works !
11. My favourite thing to do as a child was play outside with plants and bugs and climb trees 😊
12. I have been a Christian for almost 10 years
13. My favourite scripture is Psalm 121
14. Sometimes I find it hard to concentrate
15. Like now
16. If you are still reading this
17. I'm sorry ...
18. But hey I made it to 13
19. Im cold
20.Time for a coffee
I feel like I'm coming down with the travel bug once again. Since we don't have any trips planned for the near future I will help treat (or maybe feed) this bug by oogling over our pics from our vagabond days. There will be lots of them posted here for the next while. #sorrynotsorry
This is one of my fave sunsets we experienced while in Mandalay. This was our last night in Myanmar. The weather was perfect while we sat on the edge of this lake with a couple cold beer as the day came to a close.