This week marks a full solid week of not breastfeeding Scarlett .. I can now finally say I have my body back to myself after almost 3 years💃!🙌! ( hallelujah !! ) but at the same time I can’t help but feel alittle sad about it.. 3 years she’s been literally attached to me.. She no longer needs me to help her fall asleep 😔, it’s been a long breastfeeding journey with this one, longer then I anticipated but I wouldn’t change it for anything. And who knew that all it would take to ween her off was a couple of bandaids?! 😂
Urban jungle. We absolutely love this green&grey home style
1 0just now
My kids love fruit. All fruit really but they could solely survive on apples and strawberries. I don’t know about you but I think the cost of organic strawberries is outrageous. I buy them anyway because they’re right at the top of the dirty dozen. What really bugs me is when I buy them and then a few days later they’ve all turned.
Enter thieves fruit and veggie soak. I want to know why more people aren’t shouting from the rooftops about this?! We’ve been using this for over a month now and it’s saved me a fortune. Here’s why I love this stuff:
1) my produce lasts longer because thieves essential oil is the bomb at protecting and preserving
2) thieves on fruit and veggies>fruits and veggies in our bellies > unintentional wellness booster
3) I soak everything in one shot when I get home. Which saves me time during the week.
4) super concentrated so you only need 2 TB in 1 gallon of water
Save the fruit and veggies!! 🍓🍎🥦 #healthyfood#crunchymama#healthyhome#cleaneating#organic#momsofinstagram#naturallife#naturalproducts#motherhood#cleanliving#parenting#thehappynow#crunchymom#vegetarian#veggies#fruit
So excited to share that not only is the EverlyWed website and app up and running, but I've been featured on their blog today as the very first #EverlyYours feature! "Although she be but little, she is fierce. And we’re all about fierce! Meet Eve of Eve Yarbrough Photography. Eve was one of the first creatives we met when we started to gather stories from our favorite pros in the business and we’re so excited she’s our first #EverlyYours feature." Read more through the link in @everlywedapp's bio! ❤️
1 1a minute ago
***11 Oils in 11 Days*** 🌿Thieves🌿
1. Immune system support: apply to your feet morning and night every day.
2. Peaceful environment: diffuse in half-hour increments in each room of the house.
3. Invigorating feet: rub a drop on the bottom of feet. Massage gently.
4. Refresh kitchen: diffuse in half-hour increments to dispel cooking odors while maintaining a warm, inviting atmosphere.
5. Refresh bathroom: diffuse after use.
6. Carpet powder: refresh carpets by adding 10 drops to a cup of baking soda. Combine, shake, and sprinkle over carpets before vacuuming.
7. Refrigerator: add 10 drops to a cup of baking soda. Mix well and put in shallow bowl in the refrigerator overnight to absorb food odors.
8. Refresh throat: dilute 50:50 with carrier oil and apply to throat and neck; apply a warm compress.
9. Household refresh: play 2-6 drops in a small spray bottle and fill with water; spray countertops, bathtubs, toilets, sinks, and doorknobs.
10. Moldy, musty smells: diffuse in half-hour increments in basement and attic to dispel moldy odors.
11. Fresh and clean: use Thieves Household cleaner, Thieves laundry soap, and Thieves dish soap daily.
12. Personal care: add Thieves handsoap, Thieves toothpaste and mouthwash, and Thieves cough drops and mints to your daily wellness routines.
13. Immune system support: add 1-2 drops to a vegetarian capsule and take daily.
14. Under the weather: put one drop in a glass of water and drink or makes Thieves Tea with honey, warm water, and a couple drops of Lemon Vitality.
15. Freshen breath: drop 2-4 drops in water and gargle as needed.
16. Scratchy throat: dilute 5 drops in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Gargle and spit out. Rinse with water.
17. Support healthy gums: dilute 1 drop in 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Using a swab, gently apply to gums 2 times a day.
18. Spicy delight: add to your morning beverage, Ningxia Red, or oatmeal/granola/cereal to give it a boost.
How will you use Thieves today? Please share in the comments below. #11oilsin11days
Some of the experiences that stay with us for the longest are the times we spend with our nearest and dearest, knowing that friends and families pull out all the stops to come together to help celebrate special times. Fun, moving and joyful; weddings, big birthdays and anniversaries are colourful landmark occasions and it's always a privilege to be part of the celebration. ✨
The last little sign of xmas, now a permanent fixture... i cut off the top of the baluster and used a small porcelain piece of mine and wooden ornament! 😂🌱 #flashesofdelight#petitejoys
1 04 minutes ago
HOLY 🐮! It’s effing cold outside. Where ever you are, hope you’re warm and productive and you have lots of coffee. ☕️🌈💕
1 114 minutes ago
Slowly working towards that forever end goal of our house looking like it could be featured in a Nancy Meyers film. #thehouseonhedge
2 54 minutes ago
I have come to realize that I like things that have multiple purposes. It keeps things simple and less cluttered and I am all about both of those things. So let me tell ya all the ways I use this bad boy. •face wash (it is clean and gentle for your face and doesn’t leave it feeling dried out) •make up brush cleaner - just a pump in a jar and let it soak in warm water •and the obvious, hand soap in the kitchen and bathroom.
A las 4.30 saltaba de la cama, con los nervios a flor de piel. Hoy no le he dado ni una vez al botón de postponer. 1h de ferrocatas, 15 min de metro y 3h de ave después entrabamos por la puerta de #betafilms . @mmartoestrenjer lo ha bordado, todo del tirón, con sonrisa y salero. Yo he tenido que hacer algunos cortes (más bien unos muchos) pero estos chicos tan majos dicen que en el cine se hace magia. Corta y pega y de un montón de fragmentos hacen uno solo, todo con sentido y hasta queda bien y todo! Así que ahora solo queda esperar par disfrutar de estas sesiones que hemos grabado para #interaxion.
Ahora mismo estoy cansada ¡pero feliz! Toda una aventura la de hoy. Eso si, si llego a saber que el “quit” del asunto llega a ser aprender a hablarle al cristal de una cámara, sin interacción alguna...en vez de calentarles la cabeza a @crlsgc y a La #rorritadesteoyer , se la habría habría calentado a una taza.
1 105 minutes ago
Before and after bathroom remodel! Couldn’t be happier with the outcome 😍 #remodel
We are so excited to have @smallgunns join us for @ny_now in a couple of weeks!! They make beautiful and thoughtful accessories for the home! #joindesign
1 45 minutes ago
I’ve been interviewed! You’ll find a brand new feature on @thecreativityhabit profiling me and my work with over a dozen questions that delve into my evolution, process, inspiration and more. I believe that those experiences that make us feel simultaneously vulnerable and empowered are some of the most memorable. Sharing so honestly with Daphne in the interest of self exploration AND helping others was a significant act for me. I hope you’ll hope over to the feature (link currently in my bio) and check out some of the other creatives featured on her site. ❤️
1 76 minutes ago
It’s a beautiful winter day in Halifax but it’s cold! This coat was a Boxing Day find that is already going to good use!
With more projects starting up in Richmond, we can’t help but think about the first one there a couple of years ago #dreamkitchen
1 36 minutes ago
Looks so innocent....right? Meanwhile I'm sitting here considering a Google search for a kindergarten hostage negotiator. I. CAN'T. EVEN.
Here are just a few of the things that I have had to battle over this morning before getting a certain someone out the door: 💥Did we actually brush our teeth or are we fibbing?
💥Does one have to wear socks when it is 20 degrees out? 💥We wear clean pants, and not dirty ones that have been fished out of the hamper several times.
💥We don't need a piece of candy after every meal.
💥Yes, coats are necessary when it is below freezing.
💥No, when I say that you have lost screen time it does not mean you should keep asking over and over until I consider changing my mind or putting my head through a wall. 💥Put your shoes on, put your shoes on, for the love of God please put your shoes on.
I know that social media tends to be a highlight reel, but wow. Some days are just too much to handle. Do you ever feel like you are just teetering on the very edge of sanity? I'm there... which means tomorrow will likely be a snow day.❄❄❄ SEND WINE...oh wait, I mean send carrot sticks and broccoli. [email protected] #!
My first ever headstand practice without a wall or doorframe (or helpful hubby 😉) for getting me into the headstand!! 🙌🏻👏🏻💃🏼 (With remote in hand of course to capture the moment. Because #bloggerlife 🙈😅) I’d say I definitely earned that #Milk2GoSport today. 💪🏻
Breakfast is served ✨ The fluffiest spelt and almond flour pancakes — our weekend go-to. I’ll finally be sharing the recipe later this week, just in time for next weekend. Yes, I’m already thinking about next weekend’s brunch — is there anything better? Have a very happy Sunday, everyone! #morningslikethese