Keeping it simple✨
Good morning, beautiful souls!
Waking up to sunshine streaming through the windows has got to be one of my favourite feelings in the world!😌
Today is a day that truly feels like spring.
And, I’m not sure why, but for breakfasts I’ve been in a consistent strawberry peanut butter smoothie bowl mood😂
But, hey, you gotta listen to your body🙌🏻
Daily Reminder: Practice self love💓
In whatever form feels best for you.
It can be as simple as pausing to focus on your breathing, or focusing on the things that make you smile.
It can be a yoga flow, a walk outside, reuniting with a friend you haven’t seen in a while, taking a bubble bath, or phoning your family🌸
Take time today, loves✌🏻
“You are enough. You have enough. You are exactly where you are meant to be.”🌻
2 106 minutes ago
L'une des recettes présentées lors du cours de cuisine de ce jour : riz basmati au lait de coco et son rougail de saucisses végétales 🍃 Merci à tous les participants, l'ambiance était top et surtout c'était super bon 😍😋
Merci pour vos retours encourageants qui m'ont vraiment touché et fait plaisir ❤ .
Je remercie @estherminou , abonné assistante du jour 😊 et je n'oublie pas @somasev abonné assistante du cours précédent 🤗 Merci pour votre participation, investissement et sérieux 👌🏽 .
L'aventure des cours de cuisine continue, je vous communique les dates prochainement ✌🏽
Quelle a été votre recette préférée ?
Packed and ready for our little Sunday morning adventure!! My pack is 13.5 lbs... might not seem like much, but is half the weight of what I've lost since switching to a vegan lifestyle. It will be a good workout and reminder to stay the course 🌱❤
Sao Bras de Alportel. A charming little town in the midst of oak trees forests in the south of Portugal. Full of history, cute whitewashed houses and mouth-watering aromas of coffee and barbequed fish.
It’s #sundayfunday! A clean butt is a healthy butt. Did you know that a dirty butt can be one of the first signs of illness? Vents (a chicken’s ‘butt’) should be inspected regularly. External parasites like to lay eggs around the vent and feces that collects in these feathers can attract flies, putting them at risk for fly-strike. So keep those butts clean and healthy and have any problems addressed by an avian vet. 👨⚕️ 🏥
The weather has hit us hard this weekend with chilly temps and snow! ❄️ So we are busy making sure tarps don’t collapse and waterers don’t freeze! Don’t forget to follow us on Patreon for more behind the scenes news and footage. 🎥
Hope your Sunday is a blast! 🛷 .
Make it stop. #Repost@freewildhorses with @get_repost
Yesterday, two members of the AWHC team attended the 17th day of the Triple B Complex wild horse roundup in Ely/Elko, NV. 99 mustangs were captured and 6 were euthanized.
Hellooo & good morning 👋🏼 Sunday calls for pancakes, that of which are surprisingly super healthy as well as gluten free + sugar free + deliciously fluffy 🙌🏼 aaaand the batter is all just combined in a blender. It doesn’t get much easier than this hehe - you’ll thank me later for this new breakfast staple:
SIMPLE BANANA OAT PANCAKES
* 1 cup oats
* 1/2 ripe banana
* 1 cup water
* 1 tsp apple cider vinegar * 1 tsp baking powder * 1 tsp flaxseed
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and let the batter sit for 10 minutes. Then, preheat pan on medium heat for about 2 minutes and then cook those babies up 🌿 go crazy with the toppings & enjoy your Sunday bliss ✨
47 14165 hours ago
Doggo meets a very strange dirt hole doggo
13 4503 hours ago
I’m really, really blown away by your responses to my last post about my parents venture into plant-based eating! Many of you expressed frustration that your families aren’t open to trying anything labeled “healthy” or “vegan”, which I can absolutely relate to, and have a few tips about:
1. Change is hard. Especially when it comes to food. It can be really scary for folks to hear that the food they’ve been eating for 30, 40, 50 (or more) years isn’t doing their body (or the planet) any favors. We all know that breaking habits takes time, so instead of making the people you care about feel like they need to change every single thing they eat overnight, help them start with one really easy meal, like this carrot cake oatmeal (recipe is linked!) for breakfast or a green smoothie for an afternoon snack. Once they’re happy and comfortable with a small step, move onto another meal.
2. Be an example, not a teacher. Years ago, I used to sit down to dinner with my family where they would all be eating hamburgers and I had a kale salad in front of me that I would proceed to give them a lecture on, listing all the vitamins and minerals in my kale, all the amazing things it was going to do for my body, all the animals that weren’t harmed to make it, etc., etc. Needless to say, no one wanted to eat dinner with me!! Now, instead of lecturing people on why I’m eating kale, I let them taste the salad and say, “hey, that’s actually really good!” and I’m happy to answer any questions they may have about kale, but otherwise I let it be about the food until they want to move on to the heavier topics.
3. It’s not all or nothing. I realized that my last post about my family may have been misleading, but my parents are not 100% vegan. My mom occasionally eats fish and will try a bite of someone’s non-vegan birthday cake, and my dad definitely still loves his steak (in addition to his veggie burgers), and that is all more than ok with me! In my opinion, any little bit of plant-based eating is good! It’s good for the people eating the plants and it’s good for our planet- so I’ll take it! .
4. It’s gotta taste good! I love a kale salad as much as (continued in comments)